Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello from the Program Committee

Well, we are in full sell swing for program ads. We need your help in soliciting from everyone you know, the businesses you frequent, etc. We need to start generating some cash flow so we can continue to get this meet underway. Innsbrook and Hanover, these forms were in your mailboxes yesterday. Sill working on how to get them to Trade and Chesterfield... but if you have not received one and are interested, email me at tkiwak@thesensorpeople.com and I will send you a word file and you can print all you need! I can also bring some with me to the show on Friday the 29th.

If you have any questions about program ads, give me a call or drop me an email and I will do my best to answer it!

p.s. I tried to put the document up here but it would not let me. :(

Theresa =)

Your program committee.....(we welcome any volunteers!!)

Theresa Kiwak
Beth Cole
Nancy Mulvihill

No comments:

Post a Comment