Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Check is in the Mail

This meet planning is really happening! Don't get left behind.

We have officially sent in the money for Collegiate. Those of you who think the gym is too small please get with me or Anne Marie Dunn, we can schedule a walk through for you. Parking is a bit of an issue, but no worse than other places we have been. It is the most scenic of all - of that I am sure.

There are lots of opportunities for help. The website is in the final stages, just going through a little QA then will be published. Once that goes out - we start registration.

I would love a theme for the meet. Not just fall... lets open the doors for this... anyone have any ideas. Post to the blog. Creative committees start meeting next week... need something to tie it all together. I keep thinking the wizard of oz.. lions and tigers and bears... I know aren't you all glad I don't get to make all the decisions.

Get involved. PS. All you wanted to know about the meet but were afraid to ask will be distributed at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment